Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday 5 for October 26: Not Shaken

Getting Ready for Veteran's Day

1. When are you the straw that stirs the drink?

I can't picture this. I don't stir drinks. I only drink water.

2. Who has delivered the most stirring rendition of your country’s national anthem?

I like this version of "The Star Spangled Banner" by the group Madison Rising:



Stand for the flag. Honor our country. God Bless America.


3. Who or what is stirring in your vicinity?

Rail. Development in my neighborhood. Higher Taxes. Do I need to say more??? I hate the rail.

4. What do you like and dislike in a stir-fry?

Like: Chicken, beef, salmon, a wide variety of veggies, lots of onions, seasoning, pepper, side of rice and maybe a scoop of mac salad.

Dislike: Grease, salt (not supposed to consume too much of it).

Steamed Stir Fry Salmom
My salmon stir fry. Yum.

5. How do you deal with feeling stir-crazy?

I have the ability to put things in their boxes, so whatever is driving me nuts, I try to put away and not deal with it. Find a distraction like movies, video, book or podcast to divert attention.... go for a walk... go outside.

Questions are from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment