From Scrivener's Friday 5 site, he asks:
"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
This week, please answer these questions that are also titles of films I’ve seen. Some of them may not make any sense, but do the best you can! Also: If you try to answer the questions literally, you may find this a boring set. I don’t actually want to know your number, and you don’t really want to share it. So here’s a little challenge to be creative."
Well, I don't think these are very creative, but the answers maybe are music related. Hence the videos.
1. Shall We Dance? ah ah ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive....
2. O Brother, Where Art Thou? He's not in the jailhouse now. Never has and that is good.
3. What’s Up, Doc? Great catch phrase used frequently by Warner Bros. Looney Tunes' character Bugs Bunny.
4. What’s Your Number? 867-5309 - ask for Jenny.
5. Did You Hear About the Morgans? Not really. Never knew anyone by that name.
Out of those movie titles I've only seen one of them. Can you guess which one?
Great responses! I'll bet you could have come up with some video for #5!ReplyDelete