Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday 5 for June 28: Dress You Up in My Love



1. For the rest of your life, you get to dispense one condiment out of each fingertip of your right hand, defining “condiment” liberally. Which five do you commit to?

  • Sugar
  • Cinnamon
  • Chocolate
  • Pepper
  • Oregno
2. What is the best way to spiffy-up french fries?

Generally I take my fries plain... very lightly salted if possible, but if I do "spiffy up" basic ketchup is good. Maybe tarter sauce (as shown above) or sweet and sour sauce.

3. The restaurant is out of your favorite salad dressing. What do you order instead?

I can eat salads plain. Have no problem with it.

4. How do you like to modify your favorite heat-and-eat food?

I usually sprinkle pepper on it.

5. In what way do you play with your food?

If taking photos of food is playing, then that pretty much is the extent of it. Mother always said it is not nice to play with your food.

Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5.

Of course when I first saw the topic title, I thought about this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment