Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday 5 for March 20: Healthy sequestration?


As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues, we have this wonderful set of questions on self sequestration. Thanks Scrivener.

1. In the next seven days, what’s something you’ll do for your mental health?

Take some herbal medicine that my friend Lisa has given me. Listen to some audio books, meditation podcasts and new age music to make me fall asleep.

2. In the next seven days, what’s something you’ll do to feel connected?

Talk and listen to Lisa more closely. Also talk to my sister, friends and other people on the phone.... and connect to my other friends, relatives and acquaintances through the usual virtual apps... Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Voice, etc. It is good to be connected on a personal level to people as well as being connected to media news on COVID-19 updates and er... um... the government... and industry.

3. In the next seven days, what’s something you’ll do to relax?

A. Sleep more
B. Hopefully find time to walk around where places are still open and allowed.
C. Take pictures of stuff.
D. Listen to music
E. Watch useless videos and online movies/TV shows.
F. Listen to audio books and podcasts
G. Read stuff - books maybe... online news and stuff.

4. In the next seven days, what’s something you’ll do to make yourself laugh?

Make up stupid songs to sing for Lisa.

5. In the next seven days, what’s something you’ll do to flex your creativity?

Work at home on stuff my boss sends me and expects me to do.

Update ALH website and Facebook page. Set up the April newsletter.

For my own sake... take pictures of stuff if I can or want to.

Perhaps write something on my blogs... update my genealogy stuff...

Finish writing my will... er... is that fun or creative? No.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've got yourself well prepared for whatever comes down the line. I hope you keep yourself healthy and happy during this weirdness, and say hi to Lisa for me. I wish the same for her.

    I appreciate your participation in this week's Friday 5, and I appreciate your friendship all these years. Be well! <3

    ReplyDelete