Saturday, October 7, 2023

Friday 5 for October 6: Boo!

 














It's SATURDAY October 7. The following questions came from the Friday 5 blog.

1. How easily are you startled?


Very easily. I don’t like sudden, unexpected things that pop up.


2. What music do you find scary?

Gangsta rap music and any type of ghetto (black) music associated with threatening messages, disrespect for the law, disrespect for our flag and country, espousing urban and rural violence, etc. That is the kind of rap music I would not want to be caught someplace where people love that stuff congregate. It is threatening.

3. When did you last attend a performance you didn’t think highly of?

I rarely ever go to live performances. I think the thing that offends me the most about paid live performances, is not the performers or the performance itself, but mostly the high ticket prices and zeroing on those horrid, mandatory “service fees”. Looking at you Ticketmaster. Blech!!!! 

Of course I know way in advance as to whether or not I would like the live performance by the type of content it would be… like I would go to some rock show and never ever go to a rap or hip hop concert.

So the chances of attending something I don't think highly of is fairly minimal at best.

4. What caused your most recent small cut or scrape?


Razor.

5. When was your ego most recently bruised, and what did you do to recover?

Can’t remember anything of recent times. I generally avoid situations where something negative may happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment