Thursday, November 29, 2018

Friday 5 for November 23: The Game’s Afoot

Oops... I forgot to publish this post... so from last week now, the Friday 5 questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 site are now here:



1. Where’s a nice place to take a walk?

Since I live in Hawaii, just about anywhere near the ocean or out in the country will provide a nice place to walk.

2. What do your everyday shoes look like nowadays?

Old and worn.

3. What separates a good pedicure from a bad one?

Cost - For free I cut my own toenails. Going to one of those pedicure places are 1. usually for women and 2. represent a 100% increase in cost from my free option.

4. When did you last go for a hike?

It's been ages.... actively last was in the 1980s.... otherwise most recent was in 1999... and maybe a short one on the Big Island in 2005 (Volcano) and 2015 (near Pu'ukohala Heiau)



5. What’s a good song with the word “walk” in its title?

My Top 5:

1. The Walker - Fitz & the Tantrums
2. Walk of Life - Dire Straits
3. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
4. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
5. Walk Out in the Rain - Eric Clapton


No comments:

Post a Comment