Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday 5 for August 28: Tolerance

Tolerance

Opposition to Civil Unions
Levels of tolerance differ among various issues.


1. How’s your tolerance for alcohol?


I don't drink, so zero for me personally. However if others want to consume alcohol, just don't drink and drive.

2. How’s your tolerance for noisy neighbors?

I am sometimes noisy myself (loud stereo music) so I don't complain about noisy neighbors. Our building is usually quiet.

3. How’s your tolerance for physical pain?

Not much.

4. How’s your tolerance for intolerant people?

It varies depending on issues and personal values.

5. How’s your tolerance for bad music?

I have almost no tolerance hip-hop and gangsta rap. Zero for opera too. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the strong warning for drinking and driving totally agree with you

    ReplyDelete