Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4's Friday 5: More or Less

THE FRIDAY 5

1. In what way this week were you reckless?


About the most reckless thing I do is eat too much of the wrong type of foods.

Blue Nintendo DSi

2. In what way this week were you shameless?

I took my own photo with my Nintendo DSi and modified it in "Flipnote Studio." I could upload the animated flipbook photo to Nintendo's partner site called Flipnote Hatena. I won't.

3. In what way this week were you fearless?

I generally refrain from doing really stupid and foolish things that require me to leave fear behind. No bungie jumping, pole vaulting, freeway racing or anything like that for me.

4. In what way this week were you thoughtless?

I am usually void of all thought when I am asleep.

Apple MacBook Pro

5. In what way this week were you doubtless?

I know for a fact that whenever I turn on and use my Macintosh computers, I am confident beyond a reasonable doubt that I will never get a nasty Microsoft Windows malware virus or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment