Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday 5 for Sept. 11: Bottles


Better in the Bottle
Originally uploaded by ɱΛ††

1. When did you last drink something out of a glass bottle?

Hamakua Soda Works on the Big Island used to sell glass bottled soda water in the 1960s and early 1970s. After they went out of business, perhaps in the 1970s I either drank a Coke or 7up out of a bottle last. I don't do beer or alcoholic beverages of any kind which means I don't drink out of any current glass bottles these days.

2. Whose energy would you like to bottle for those future listless days?

Reddy Kilowatt because he was so electric! I can't live without electricity.

3. How many plastic bottles are there in your shower, and what’s in them?

None at this time.

4. Who in your life could be described as lightning in a bottle?

I don't know anyone in my immediate circle that is much like lightning in a bottle.

5. You’re playing Spin-the-Bottle with your sixth-grade classmates. When it’s your turn, to whom do you want the bottle pointing?

Never played that game, which means I don't know what the significance of pointing the bottle at someone is. Sorry.

Questions generated from Scrivener's Friday 5 weblog.


No comments:

Post a Comment