Saturday, January 23, 2021

Friday 5 for January 22: Every family has one




This week's Friday 5 questions from Scrivener.. I don't quite get this one, especially the first question... "who"????

1. Who’s the nastiest flavor in the ice cream parlor?

I haven't been to an ice cream parlor in ages. Ice cream is so pricey these days. It is a luxury that I can ill afford at times. That said, if there is such a thing, I would hate Black Licorace Ice Cream with Raisins. 

2. Which item in the produce aisle is most likely to spoil the party?

Beets. I hate beets.

3. What’s the most embarrassing song by your favorite musician or band?

Top 5 Worst Songs by The Beatles (in reverse order with #1 being the worst)

5. Christmas Time is Here Again - came out in 1967.
4. Wild Honey Pie - McCartney must have been smoking something funny.
3. Sgt. Pepper Inner Groove - this doesn't even qualify as a song. 
2. You Know My Name (Look Up the Number) - when they just goofed around.
1. Revolution #9 - Just taking up space on an album.

4. Which part of your body is always in trouble?

All of it. Getting old sucks.

5. What’s the worst film in your favorite actor’s* filmography?

Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors. Worst films include the following:
  • Road to Perdition
  • The Da Vinci Code
  • Volunteers
  • Joe vs. the Volcano
I haven't seen everything he's been in, so there may be a few others. Overall though I like many of his movies. My favorites are:
  • Apollo 13
  • Forrest Gump
  • Toy Story
  • That Thing You Do
  • Castaway
  • A League of Their Own
  • Captain Phillips




3 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot for "Joe Vs. the Volcano." Brain cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does every family have one of? A black sheep! I went with WHO in the first question because I was going to personify all the questions but it got messy. Calm down, Mel. It's just for fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the comments.

    ReplyDelete