Saturday, January 30, 2021

Friday 5 for January 29: Sound Tracking


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we can all check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. What are you listening to?

Most of the time music. As you know I track many of the songs I hear at Last FM. Music plays during most of the time I am not at work. Here are my top 10 artists that I listen to over the years. Today I mostly listened to The Beatles... again.












2. What are you hearing?

Besides Lisa, the sound of the fan running, cars passing nearby and myself typing this.

3. What are you turning a deaf ear to?

Progressive politicians, everyone on the far left and hard core rap music.

4. What have you recently overheard?

Can't share that here. It is confidential.

5. To whom have you recently lent an ear?

Lisa just about every day.

1 comment:

  1. Dengue Fever only has 7500 plays to catch up with the Beatles! Woo.

    Also: Train? This surprises me. They're fine but I wouldn't have guessed you'd be such a fan.

    ReplyDelete