Sunday, September 17, 2023

Friday 5 for September 15: Happy Hour


I recently ate at Chic-fil-A for the first and only time so far. It was okay but nothing spectacular.

Happy Hour? Not.

 

I had all of my answers saved to Google Docs on Friday but forgot to post them here until today... Sunday. Questions come from their usual source.

1. During which specific hour of the day are you likeliest to be happy?

It depends on the circumstance and where I am during the day.

2. Which food-beverage pairings do you feel strongest about?

The standard burger - bun, beef, chicken or fish - should have tomato, lettuce and onion and one sauce at their most basic level.

The burger can be matched with water (my preference) or a soft drink of some type.

Optional - French fries or macaroni potato salad.

Optional 2 would be cheese, cucumbers, additional spices, avacado.

3. Do you enjoy (or have you enjoyed) socializing with coworkers?

It depends on where I have worked. Office parties are an unwanted social chore for me…. As are most "business" lunches with the entire group. I'm not a big fan of group gatherings.

One on one (or two) with a trusted colleague is more to my preference if one must socialize. Generally I rather go home.

4. When did you last try something different (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) to drink?

I haven't tried anything new in the drink department for a long time. I don't do any alcoholic drinks, and have sworn off sugared drinks since 2011. I mostly drink just plain old water.

5. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of doing whatever you do during the day?

Listen to recorded music on one of my many owned playback devices. Records, CDs, tapes or digital files / streams. If I feel motivated, i also like to take photo walks with one of my many cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment