1. What does it take to get you to grab the mic and sing in a karaoke room?
MONEY and plenty of it. I won't do embarrassing stuff unless somebody pays me. Yes I'm no fun, but then I don't sing in public either.
2. What does it take to get you to give up a whole Saturday to hang out with people you don’t like?
Again, MONEY and plenty of it (more than pictured above). Why would I want to spend a whole day with people I don't like? Ugh!
3. What does it take to get you out of bed without your hitting the snooze button?
Not much for this. I am a relatively light sleeper. External noises early in the morning will get me up - car alarms, sirens, garbage trucks, rainstorms, thunder, lightning... you name it, I'll wake up. I don't have an alarm clock so I don't hit snooze either. I get up go on the internet to do stuff like answer these questions.
4. What does it take to get you to take someone else’s turn at a really unpleasant task at work or home?
MONEY is a good motivator.
5. What does it take to get you to eat something you really dislike?
MONEY and more of it the grosser the food is.
Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 weblog.