Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday 5 for March 5 - Staples

Fried Rice @ Kuhio Grill

1. Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?

Whatever is affordable and tastes good.

2. What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?

Any plate lunch or dinner type of foods - chicken, beef, fish, etc. Fried rice is a favorite.

3. What are your feelings about milk?

I like it with cereal, but I don't like it if the cereal gets too soggy. Best to eat milked cereal quickly.

4. What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?

Probably beef and beans, maybe cheese. Been a while since I had one.

5. How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?

I have 2 staplers in my house and right now I don't know where either of them are.

Photo above: Fried rice is one of my favorite rice dishes.

Questions taken from the weekly Friday 5 blog by Scrivener.

No comments:

Post a Comment